Huawei Watch GT2e Priced At Rs 11,990 In India
Available in India for pre-orders
With its smart clock range, even though effectively banned from the US, Huawei has evolved tremendously – and the GT2e will follow the Huawei Watch GT2 launched in October 2019.The Huawei Watch GT range is a smartwatch range of the company’s focus on fitness category.
The newest smart watch addition from Huawei is available in India for Amazon and Flipkart pre-purchases now with a rugged design and a 1.39 inch AMOLED rounded screen that gives the modified Huawei custom chipset a more luxurious look while it features a Huawei custom Kirin A1 processor.
With enhanced sports apps and a 14 battery life, the brands improve their offer of the Apple Watch for iOS users and the outdated Android Wear OS, the GT2e is a strong player.
Many participants include the Amazfit GTS and GTR, Fitbit Versa 2 and other other smartwatches, such as the Xiaomi Mi Watch, the Mi Watch Circle, Oppo Watch, and the Amazfit Bip S.
- The GT2e features a case of stainless steel and an incredible design for a sporty target market. At 2 and 4 pm, the buttons are still the same and the lugs have been removed.
- It is a somewhat over dimensional scenario, with 47 mm which is potentially too wide as unisexual.
- It has a screen of 1.39-inch with an AMOLED screen 454×454. It’s not super bright, but very detailed and clearly readable text and statistics – even in the middle.
- RAM has been increased to 16GB (up from just 2GB) so we’re looking at a big boost in performance. At 455mAh, the battery is the same size – and that provides a battery life of 14 days which has been tested.
- Huawei Watch GT 2e has up to 100 exercise types, and the integrated SpO2 sensor can assist users in correctly calculating the oxygen saturation level in the blood. 15 is the number of modes included eight outdoor and seven indoor activities in this advanced fitness tracker.
- It’s worth mentioning that Huawei claims to be able to use an Android or an iOS device with a single charge of a two-week battery life and an additional bonus.
- Further capabilities of the watch include a Truseen 3.5 heart rate control device and the watch can regulate the pain and sleep cycle of users with the TrusRelex and Trusleep 2.0 systems. The watch also offers realtime heart rate tracking.
Tracking Modes :
The device is a little bare to these info, however, but not items such as active minutes that appear to be absent – so it records moves, speed, height so climbing details over time.
However, the health monitoring capability is more sophisticated.
The optical cardiac frequency monitor is on board and is also supported by a blood oxygen reading SpO2 sensor. The Huawei Watch GT2 was there, but was only enabled via an over-the-air update.
The SpO2 feature is an on-the-spot application which requires you to sit down and read the smartwatch manually for a couple of minutes. This reading is not recorded into the app and doesn’t show as part of the sleep statistics, where potential sleep conditions are most effective.
Heart acceleration is tracked inside the app, and the latest, minimal and maximum daily heart rate is shown in a special section. You can dive in and see an increase during the day, week, month and year.
Huawei Watch will analyse and report detailed things of sleep for the night such as continuity in breathing or sleep – and there was much reading and learning about sleep and how things can be improved.
Stress tracking with TruRelax is also available. When stress monitoring is enabled through the Health App, it takes a series of questions regarding your current mind-frame to calibrate your stress levels. You’ll then be graded at the stress point. On the screen you can see how these stress levels increase or fall over a day (based on heart rate variability). Download the app again to see longer-term trends and average stress values.
The Huawei Watch GT2e is a fitness tracker that covers many bases, but ,mostly on the app . The analysis of health and long-term trends is less then of Fitbit and Apple Activity. However, the tracking of heart rate, sleep and daily activities is more than advance.
How you can buy In India :
Huawei is selling a pair of AM61 Bluetooth Earphones worth INR 3,990 for INR 1 to those Pre Orders on Flipkart for INR 11990 and as a launch offer. By 21 May, the Huawei Watch GT 2e must be pre-ordered to make this offer available on Amazon and Flipkart.
Consumers may use a no-cost EMI for six months and it is effective from May 15 to 28.