Best Adapters You can buy TODAY
Wireless headset to listen to podcasts, music, or video if your new Android or iPad Pro ships are without that precious dock.
You can also use the USB Type C port of your computer with your preferred headphones — if you have a USB Type C headphone adapter with your hands.
Only plug the headphones into the charging port on the other side of the adapter, then plug them into the 3.5mm sound jack.
Some of the best adapters for the USB-C headphones are to help you.
Required Features In a Beginner Drone :
Linklike USB C
- USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
- Wide compatibility
- Sturdy Design
The 2-in-1 USB-C-Technology 3.5 mm headphone adapter helps you to listen to and charge a wide range of USB Type C devices simultaneously.
The unit adapter is commonly supported by iPad Pro 2020 and 2018, Samsung Galaxy S20 and Note 10, Google Pixel, HTC, Critical Phone, Huawei Mate 20 and other C-type smartphones. The Realtek DAC audio chip built-in unit provides high-resolution sound on 24bit/96kHz.
2. Belkin Rockstar 3.5mm Audio + USB-C Charge Adapter
- USB-C audio adapter allows you to listen to music while charging your device through a single USB-C port
- Designed for USB-C devices without 3. 5mm audio ports, including Note10, Google Pixel 3, iPad Pro, and more
- Built-in digital to analog audio converter delivers exceptional high resolution audio
- Charge Faster via USB-PD and quick charge 2. 0 compatibility
This adapter provides USB-C charge and a 3.5 mm audio, camera, phone calls and more auxiliary socket. The USB-C port is compatible both with 2.0 and USB-PD quick charge, providing easy, stable power connections to compatible chargers.
Audio converter from digital to analog offers high resolution, statically free, retro-feedback-free sound anywhere you go.
3.ESR 2-in-1 USB-C
- Splits your USB-C port into a PD-compatible USB-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack, allowing you to listen to music or watch videos while simultaneously fast-charging your device.
- Premium DAC chip ensures stable, high-fidelity audio transmission (192 kHz/32-bit).
- Works with most USB-C devices, such as Google Pixel 4/4 XL/3/3 XL, Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/s10e/S9/S8/Note10, iPad Pro 2018 11”/12.9”, Sony XZ1/XZ2, and more.
The ESR 2-in-1 separates a PD USB-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack to allow you to easily launch your screen, listen to music, or view your videos simultaneously. Two chipsets have the most USB-C and 3,5 meter compliant greater audio transmission.
You have to link it all in a certain order by using the ESR 2-in-1 so that it all functions correctly. First, attach your headphones to the adapter and load it to your computer.